Re: a little disillusioned

From: nahum castro <pedro1_72(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a little disillusioned
Date: 2004-01-21 18:26:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
 --- Frequency UnKnown <captainmofopants(at)hotmail(dot)com>
escribió: > well, my ploy failed. having never got a
decent
> answer from any technical
> forum, i had to try.
>
> so back to the tried and tested method:
>
> can anyone explain to me why tomcat 5 will not find
> org.postgresql.Driver
> when it is definitely there?

I put the jdbc diver in /tomcat5/common/lib and works
perfect, perhaps the problem is in your classpath
please reviev this variable with
$set | less
as the user who runs tomcat.

I have the same problem recently on my mac and was a
corrupted jvm, some jars work and others not so I
reinstalled my system and now works perfect.

I use macos X 10.1.5 and fedora core 1 both with
tomcat 5.0.16 and postgresql 7.4.1.

=====
--
Nahum Castro