Re: Organizing the OSCON presence

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Organizing the OSCON presence
Date: 2004-01-21 18:58:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Bruce,

> I am going to submit my "Adoption and Trends" talk for a "State of
> PostgreSQL" talk. I think it is general enough and has lots of
> interesting ideas even for non-PostgreSQL folks.

OK. I'll contact O"Reilly to make sure that this talk is given "State of"
status. Last year, the "State of PostgreSQL" was conspicous by its
absence ...

Of course, one of the other things the OSS public really want to know is
what's currently being worked on in PostgreSQL. Are you willing to cover
that, in brief, or should we figure out some other way?

-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco