Re: Organizing the OSCON presence

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: Postgresql Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Organizing the OSCON presence
Date: 2004-01-20 18:57:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 12:30:53PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Please!  Let's organize this so that nobody submits conflicting
> presentations.

I'm willing to submit something on replication if Jan is not going.
I haven't heard anything from him about this yet.  (BTW, I didn't get
much feedback from anyone on the presentation I made last year, & I'm
interested in hearing any brickbats.  So if you got 'em, throw 'em.)

I could easily offer something on setting up erserver, living with
its various deficiencies, recovering and failing over, various tricks
you can do with it.  Heck, I have more than enough material to do a
half-day tutorial if peopple think there'd  be interest.  It's got
plenty of problems and therefore requires a lot of hand holding.
Interest?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca
The plural of anecdote is not data.
		--Roger Brinner