Cygrunsrv error

From: "bsytko" <bsytko(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Cygrunsrv error
Date: 2004-01-19 21:12:17
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello,

I followed the guide that came with Cygwin to install PostegreSQL. It was at
/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/Postgre.

When I was running this command:

cygrunsrv -S ipc-daemon2

I get this error:

Cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error 1062:
The service has not been started.

I am running XP Pro with SP1 and I just the latest version of Cygwin to
download and install the programs that the guide said I needed. I added the
path to Cygwin to the system path and rebooted and it still failed at that
error message. Thanks

-Ben Sytko