Re: Meeting Thursday: RSVP Requested

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting Thursday: RSVP Requested
Date: 2004-01-19 20:54:25
Lists: sfpug

I'm planning on attending.

I am very interested in seeing what you have planned
for the perl group. I would also like to attend that
if I can.

For other topics, I recently did a survey on General Bits
and can discuss the analysis of the results and also
get additional input from those of you who did not
respond to the survey. This would be very helpful.

--elein