Experimental setup for XSLT processing

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Experimental setup for XSLT processing
Date: 2004-01-13 18:48:09
Lists: pgsql-docs
I've committed make rules and a stylesheet to try out processing the
documentation via XSLT.  You need to have a recent OpenSP and xsltproc
installed.  Then run "make testxml" in the "sgml" documentation
directory and it should build HTML using XSLT stylesheets.  Once we're
satisfied with the results and the performance, I suppose we can
consider using that as our primary method.

pgsql-docs by date