Re: attempt on website changes

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: attempt on website changes
Date: 2004-01-13 17:02:35
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 16:09, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Alexey Borzov wrote:
> > I tried implementing the changes I proposed in this message:
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2004-01/msg00161.php
> >
> > The result is available here:
> > http://oc.cs.msu.su/stuff/PostgreSQL.html
>
> Right off, don't like it ... find that I'm having problems focusing my
> eyes anywhere on it ... there is no "balance" to it :( but, then again,
> that just may be me ...

My tuppence-worth:
1. It doesn't work with a narrow browser width - you don't know the right-hand
panels are there. Perhaps just move them to the left-hand side.
2. More space between elements - I think this will help with the focus.
3. I like the larger links at the top - I can actually read them now.

--
Richard Huxton
Archonet Ltd