Re: [Fwd: opensourcexperts Job Announcement System]

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Mark Pratt <mark(at)beehive-eu(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: opensourcexperts Job Announcement System]
Date: 2004-01-05 21:40:32
Lists: pgsql-www
Justin,

> This might be useful in conjunction with the PostgreSQL Jobs system that
> someone was recently talking about getting up and running?

Try "instead of".

I've talked to Mark from Opensourcexperts, and he's shown me their development
applicaiton; it seems like it will work adequately for PG job listings, and
it's not like we don't have enough to do otherwise.   We will even be able to
show the jobs at jobs.postgresql.org via RSS feed.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions