Meetings this month (January)

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Meetings this month (January)
Date: 2004-01-05 18:13:54
Lists: sfpug

First off, we are scheduled to present at the other SFPUG (Perl User's Group)
on the 27th.   See the end of this message for details.   Anyone wanting to
participate with me in giving the presentation is more than welcome.

Pursuant to that, I'd like to have a meeting of our own folks the week before.
Half this meeting will be taken up discussing 7.4 and the presentation; the
other half can be whatever you want.

Here's the list of days; you know the drill. My responses are marked:

Monday, January 19th:  A
Tuesday, January 20th: N
Wednesday, January 21st: A
Thursday, January 22nd: A
Friday, January 23rd: B

-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: eleinDate: 2004-01-05 18:52:20