Re: switching postgres from windows to linux

From: Jason Godden <jasongodden(at)optushome(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "vidhya" <vidhya(at)ellaar(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: switching postgres from windows to linux
Date: 2003-12-30 11:34:18
Lists: pgadmin-support
Vidhya - do you mean you are using IIS on Win 2000 with ASP and now want the
same web server/scripts to connect to the Linux box?

If so then you must have already conf'd everything in the ASP as it currently
works and simply need to change the host you are connecting to.  This should
mean that you already have the pgODBC drivers installed.  Is this right?

Rgds,

Jason