make check and OSX

From: Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql -bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: make check and OSX
Date: 2003-12-20 20:51:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I seem to be missing something on Mac OSX.

./configure --with-rendezvous
make

All of PostgreSQL successfully made. Ready to install.

beautiful... so I tried make check
[symcom:~/software/postgresql-7.4] postgres% make
check

All of PostgreSQL successfully made. Ready to install.
make -C src/test check
make: *** src/test: No such file or directory. Stop.
make: *** [check] Error 2

I don't get it... am I not understanding something? I
did the 'make check' as user postgres

BTW, I did a 'make install' and the installation
appears to be working fine. I would like to run the
tests.

Ted