Re: My SGML build fixed

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: My SGML build fixed
Date: 2003-12-18 16:54:54
Lists: pgsql-docs
Tom Lane wrote:
> "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net> writes:
> > Right now it just seems like a waste of resources and it confuses
> > the onlookers.
>
> If Bruce is willing to expend the resources, what's the problem?
> I kinda like having some redundancy in this service, myself.

Bruce said he does it because postgresql.org is regularly broken.  To
that I say, fix it.  If he says he does it out of joy, then I don't
care.

However, maybe we should structure the developer website listing
differently, such as

Development version of the documentation
* Mirror 0
* Mirror 1

so onlookers see that they are two more or less identical versions of
the same service.