Re: Hello and some questions

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>,pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hello and some questions
Date: 2003-12-18 04:31:59
Lists: pgsql-www
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Robert Treat wrote:

> I also tried to get the site moved over to the new VM, but we got
> stalled there after Dave/Marc had trouble getting Zope set up and Justin
> was unable to assist. Shortly there after the plan to set up and move
> everything to bric was announced, so again I acquiesced.

Hrmmm ... I don't remember this, but my memory just isn't what it used to
be ... it should just be a matter of copying /usr/local/www/zope over to
the main VM though ... do you happen to recall what issues we got stymied
on?  Is Zope the only thing that problematic to move?  Any other

> Actually thats not totally fair to Andreas and Co., since there is
> nothing stopping you all from installing bric and moving content into
> it...

What is stop'ng anyone from installing bric and running with it?  Out of
all the conversations I've seen on this whole thing, I *think* its always
come back to using bric ... if that is the case, let's do it ...

Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (