Re: Hello and some questions

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)ufgnet(dot)ufg(dot)br>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hello and some questions
Date: 2003-12-17 10:36:30
Lists: pgsql-www

Yeah. See http://openacs.org/doc/openacs-5-0-0/release-notes.html

> What's required to set it up? - we can certainly take a peek. Do you
> have any examples of it running on a public site already we might look
> at?

Instructions ? Here http://openacs.org/doc/openacs-5-0-0/install-steps.html
Public Site running it? Here http://openacs.org/community/sites/

IMHO, I think we need to try a CMS product. If we can't find it, let's improve what we have.

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler (at) ufgnet.ufg.br