Pgbench results

From: "Rob Sell" <lists(at)facnd(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgbench results
Date: 2003-12-06 17:09:05
Lists: pgsql-performance

Greetings all,

I'm wondering is there a website where people can submit their pgbench
results along with their hardware and configuration's? If so where are they
at? I have yet to find any. I think this could be a very useful tool not
only for people looking at setting up a new server but for people trying to
tune their db...

Thanks
Rob