Re: email addreses on postgresql.org

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: email addreses on postgresql.org
Date: 2003-12-05 15:41:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 16:21:30 +0800,
Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au> wrote:

> Is there some way we can avoid putting our email addresses on articles
> we post? Just want to minimise spam...

If you mail client can handle it, you could use the mailing list email
address in the from header and use your subscribed address for the
envelope sender address (so that your posts aren't held for moderation).

Another option would be to use email addresses that you will only look
at if they are used within a date range or with a specific subject.