SQL window hangs/errors upon close of approx. 3,000 recs

From: Chay Luna <chay_luna(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL window hangs/errors upon close of approx. 3,000 recs
Date: 2003-12-05 10:13:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Platform : Windows 9x
Language : us-en

Hi,

I think I have found a problem on the SQL/Query
window. I'd this simple SELECT statement that would
retrieve around 3,000 records from the table, the
records was displayed in a zap, oh cool!:D. But then
when I have to close the window, the view was cleared
but the window is stucked and then the Illegal
Operation window of the OS appears and it completely
closes the App!.. Is it the SysListView32 class?

Thanks.

Regards,
Chay Luna