Re: New News Entry

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New News Entry
Date: 2003-12-02 20:51:41
Lists: pgsql-www

Robert,

> No and approved. In the future though I'd like to see Joshua submit
> these on the same day as he sends his announcements to the -announce
> list.

He thought he did. He actually sent that one today becuase I called him and
mentioned that I'd not seen a request for the news item. My guess is
something bombed in submitting the web form.

--
-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533