Presentation: Adoption and Trends

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Presentation: Adoption and Trends
Date: 2003-11-29 18:42:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

[ BCC to Core. ]

Here is a presentation I just finished for a talk in Japan. It covers:

How is open source development different from closed source?

What is the pattern of PostgreSQL adoption?

What does the future hold for PostgreSQL?

Here is the URL:

http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/adoption_and_trends.pdf

Comments welcome. I leave on Tuesday morning.

Josh, I still need your OK to use your name on the slide talking about
open source development structures.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us