Re: howto get postgres articles published (was LAMP pgsql article)

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: Re: howto get postgres articles published (was LAMP pgsql article)
Date: 2003-11-29 17:55:52
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
And of course, PostgreSQL General Bits is back from a two week
vacation on Monday.

I publish 4 to 6 items each week about PostgreSQL from
www.varlena.com/GeneralBits.  General Bits is translated
into both Spanish and Portuguese.

A year's worth of General Bits articles on PostgreSQL could count
as "more articles".  My hit rate is not bad at all.

Of course General Bits could be a better advocate with a better link
placement on postgresql.org. hint, hint ;-)

elein(at)varlena(dot)com
elein(at)varlena(dot)com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
"Free your mind the rest will follow" -- En Vogue