Re: [pgadmin-support] SSL connections and Query tool

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, timothy(dot)r(dot)morley(at)kc(dot)frb(dot)org, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] SSL connections and Query tool
Date: 2003-11-26 09:02:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Le Mardi 25 Novembre 2003 22:14, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
> Can somebody please find out what's the difference between today's FC1
> snapshot and previous crashing ones? Hopefully, we can nail this problem
> down to some compile/linker option. We didn't have any code change in
> this section for quite a while.

Dear Andreas,

Fantastic, we are getting close to explaining the prolem. To my knowledge,
there is no difference in the RPM spec. Devrim, do you have any idea?

IMHO, it should be a problem with shared libraries. Timothy, did you happen to
upgrade some RPMs from Fedora when installing pgAdmin3 RC1 snapshot?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel Pouré