SSL connections and Query tool

From: timothy(dot)r(dot)morley(at)kc(dot)frb(dot)org
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SSL connections and Query tool
Date: 2003-11-25 20:36:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

I've pestered you for a while now about the Query Tool crashing on SSL
connections from RedHat9, Mandrake, and Fedora Core rpms. Well I just
thought I would pass along today's success. I just downloaded the
snapshot rpm for Fedora Core 1 and everything works great. The Query Tool
does not crash using an SSL connection on FC1 !! I also downloaded the
latest RedHat9 snapshot and it still crashes when using the Query Tool.
Since my RH9 box has a hard drive clicking about every 30 minutes it's
about time for me to upgrade anyway. Thanks for getting that FC 1
snapshot to work on SSL connections.

Tim