Correction on last ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Correction on last ...
Date: 2003-11-25 18:41:09
Lists: pgsql-www

Am putting gforge into its own VM ... looking at the config file, it takes
about setting up shell users, which, I'm not sure how much 'flexibility'
those shell users have, but I figure putting it on a VM to itself *just in
case* would be more prudent ...

Am including both Jabber and Mailman support as far as the install is
concerned ...not sure if Jabber is required/desired, but its something
that is disablable after install, so we can deal with that then ...

----