Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror
Date: 2003-11-19 19:58:16
Lists: pgsql-www
Marc,

> > Oh.  Well, I was listening to Marc and Robert who I thought said we
> > couldn't.
>
> Oops, fell out of this thread early ... what can't we do?

I believe that I asked you & Robert (seperately) whether there was any way we
could set up the 7.4 announcements in advance (like last Wednesday) and only
"activate" them on Monday.   I thought that both of you said that we
couldn't.

However, it is also possible that we just didn't communicate.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions