Re: Turkish press release results + Links to them (?)

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Turkish press release results + Links to them (?)
Date: 2003-11-18 19:47:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Devrim,

> Anyway, I'm planning to keep all the links to press releases, links to
> news about PostgreSQL, etc in a web page. I'm planning to do this for
> Turkish ones. Should we do this for all languages/news? If so, where
> shoudl we publish it? On local web pages, or on advocacy site?

Sean has been keeping a list of links against the day we get something up on
www.postgresql.org.

I do think that we should create a php-script driven interface on
www.postgresql.org, similar to our current "news" interface, just for keeping
links to press coverage. It would need to include filtering by language.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions