Re: I need your help - Vietnamese Translation

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: Ngoc Vu <vuducngocus(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I need your help - Vietnamese Translation
Date: 2003-11-13 08:25:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Le Jeudi 13 Novembre 2003 08:15, Ngoc Vu a écrit :
> I have the translated file produced by poEdit on Windows XP Professional,
> how can I test the translated file on Windows XP using PgAdmin III? I also
> have a Red Hat Linux machine.

Dear Victor,

Thanks! You can find information on the Translation page on pgAdmin web site.
To view your translations, you can proceed as follows:

1) Download and install a pgAdmin3 snapshot which should be able to show
Vietnamese in the language menu if the files are present.

2) Change directory to /usr/share/pgadmin3/ui (GNU/Linux) or C:\Progam Files
\pgadmin3\ui (Windows). Create an empty vi_VN inside this directory.

3) Copy the pgadmin3.mo binary file to pgadmin3/ui/vi_VN. Keep your main
translation project somewhere else.

4) Run pgAdmin3 and select Vietnamese from the language list.

Otherwise, send me both pgadmin3.po and pgadmin3.mo files. Upon reception of
the files, I will publish them in Snapshots and you can install the whole
thing tomorrow.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-11-13 09:05:27