Meeting? November/December

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Meeting? November/December
Date: 2003-11-05 18:06:20
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Well, it's time for us to have another meeting. I'd hoped that we could send
a delegation to a BALUG meeting, but I can't get anyone there to return my
e-mail. If any of you know a BALUG organizer, please give them a holler.

BTW, David & David -- what if we sent a group to the other SFPUG in the new
year? Would the Perl hackers want to hear about PostgreSQL?

OK, the meeting: next meeting should, by rotation, be at Casa Donde in
Oakland. Of course, this depends on our ability to carpool from BART, but
we did it before so I think we can do it again.

Meeting will be: 6:30-7:30 eating, 7:30-9pm meeting. I suggest doing a "pot
luck" as Casa Donde has ample space & kitchen facilities.

Topics discussed at the meeting may include any or all of the following:
1) Yet Even More New Stuff For 7.4 -- Stephan Szabo & me
2) "Building the PostgreSQL Function CPAN" starring Elein, Rich, & me.
3) Data-push and Set-returning functions as an API: my presentation from
PHPCon, with the PHP stuff downplayed;
4) Maybe David Wheeler could present on the data structure of Bricolage, since
we've seen the front end ....
5) Other suggestions?

Please mark what dates work for you. As always, mark "A" for Preferred, "B"
for "OK but not preferred", and "N" for "Cannot attend"

Monday November 10
Tuesday November 11
Wednesday November 12
Thursday November 13