Re: Connnection to SSL enabled server

From: timothy(dot)r(dot)morley(at)kc(dot)frb(dot)org
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connnection to SSL enabled server
Date: 2003-11-03 16:45:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Since my Mandrake 9.2 machine contained openssl-0.9.7b and pagdmin3
queries didn't work on it, I'm taking this to mean you are correct that
this is not an openssl version issue. Therefore, I didn't try to upgrade
my RedHat 9 machine.

Tim

Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
10/30/2003 04:41 AM