Re: New Event

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>,World Wide Web Owner <www(at)pgsql(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New Event
Date: 2003-10-31 16:45:38
Lists: pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > > Also, the Brazil events had a two-month timespan.  In the
> > > future, I think we are better off putting the specific
> > > training days rather than a long range like that.
> >
> > The code only handles a start and end date. If we limit that, all I see
> > happening is dbExperts submitting lots of individual events. I don't
> > immediately see a sensible way of allowing a number of individual dates
> > to be submitted without vastly complicating the code.
>
> Oh, OK.  I thought it was just an event in September and another in
> November and they just put in one entry.  Is there enough interest that
> they have a two-month event?

Also, the dbexperts text is duplicated in the detail:

dbExperts will be offering another set of classes on PostgreSQL in Sco
Paulo, Brazil. There will be Introductory, Basic and Advanced training,
and language-related classes, including PHP and Delphi. More information
and reservations on http://www.dbexperts.com.br/treinamento