[support@bloki.com: Fastbuzz a new service from the Bloki team]

From: Dror Matalon <dror(at)zapatec(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [support@bloki.com: Fastbuzz a new service from the Bloki team]
Date: 2003-10-30 21:37:58
Lists: sfpug

Hi Foks,

FYI, we're offering a new service, an RSS aggregator. That's how I
follow some of the postgres mailing lists, that I'm not subscribed to.

Elein, it'd be cool if you provided an RSS feed for your General Bits
column. I'd add it to our channel list.

Regards,

Dror

----- Forwarded message from support(at)bloki(dot)com -----