Re: Press Release

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "scott(dot)marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>,"Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Press Release
Date: 2003-10-29 23:21:58
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Guys,

> I agree though that the paragraph may make it sound like automatic
> vacuuming is a default part of the install when it isn't.

Well, like I said, we can't edit at this point, only cut.   So the question
is, do we cut the paragraph completely or not?

Incidentally, I'd like to point out that I solicited help on this list 6 weeks
ago for re-writing that specific paragraph, and nobody volunteered except
Neil who cut 1/2 sentence.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions