Re: Support for prepared queries

From: Martin Marques <martin(at)bugs(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>
To: Robby Russell <rrussell(at)commandprompt(dot)com>,Stephen <jleelim(at)xxxxxx(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Support for prepared queries
Date: 2003-10-24 21:50:56
Lists: pgsql-php
El Vie 24 Oct 2003 15:02, Robby Russell escribió:
> Stephen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone know if PHP supports prepared queries for PostgreSQL 7.3.x ?
If
> > not, when will prepared queries be supported?
> >
> > Thanks, Stephen
> >

> You might want to look at PEAR db. I think it comes with php standard
> now... so pear.php.net.

Those are not prepared queries (at least in the sence of prepare -> execute).
For prepared queries you have to know how to talk to libpq, and that's
something that is done from the pgsql ext.

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques(at)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar