installation problem

From: <alexandret(at)saci(dot)org(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: installation problem
Date: 2003-10-15 17:05:45
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi, when I tried to run postmaster for the first time, I got the error "the database alexandr does not exist in the system catalog".
alexandr is my user name. At least if I press enter in the cygwin prompt it showes alexandr(at)alexandr(dot)
Before running postmaster, I ran initdb and all when fine.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Alexandre.

Rede Saci, http://www.saci.org.br