Re: Some comments on the marketing texts

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Some comments on the marketing texts
Date: 2003-10-10 19:29:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Peter,

> We intend to print some flyers for LinuxWorld Expo in Frankfurt at the end
> of this month, using the texts on the advocacy pages.  But I have found
> these texts to be disappointing.  They exaggerate boring features, they
> are fuzzy on complex things rather than taking the time to explain them,
> the arrangement and coherence of the points isn't all that great.

As always, you find ways to offer help antagonistically. <sigh>

Sure, the text at advocacy.postgresql.org could use an overhaul.    So?  Do
it.  You know as well as I do that we don't have a PR agency to step in and
take care of all of the tedious stuff for us.

Actually, I need to develop such a paper for PHPCon.   Want to work together?
Do you have any propaganda prepared?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions