Re: connection error

From: Martin Marques <martin(at)bugs(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>
To: Ana Carolina Alonso de Armiño <aalonso(at)uncoma(dot)edu(dot)ar>,pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: connection error
Date: 2003-10-02 20:02:57
Lists: pgsql-php
El Jue 02 Oct 2003 16:45, Ana Carolina Alonso de Armiño escribió:
> Hi, i had installed postgress 7.3 in a database server, and php is running
> in an apache web server.
> There are 6 databases. I can access to one of then from a php pages, and
> the system work fine.
> The problem is when I want to access from a php page to another database.
> The conection is failed.
> I had created this database using next comand:
> createdb expedientes
> And from phppgadmin (2.4.2) I had add privileges to a user. And I do the
Upgrade to phpPgAdmin 3.1. Your PostgreSQL has schemas, and that version of
phpPgAdmin doesn't have support for them, as well as many other things that
this new version has.

Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques(at)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar
Programador, Administrador, DBA |       Centro de Telemática
                       Universidad Nacional
                            del Litoral