OT: Desperately seeking sole proprietors?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, list(at)wallerstreet(dot)org
Subject: OT: Desperately seeking sole proprietors?
Date: 2003-10-01 22:44:25
Lists: sfpug

People,

We managed to wrangle an extension from our landlord if we can fill our suite.
As such, I'd like it if you could pass along the rental opportunity in our
suite as well as my plea for a shared office. Ad below my sig.

Thanks so much!

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

-------------------
I am writing to alert you to the availability of office space starting in
December from as low as $294/month in our shared suite on the top (sixth)
floor of 44 Page Plaza in San Francisco. This building, which has been a
center for arts and other non-profits, as well as sole proprietorships, for
many years, is located in the Opera District. Amenities include shared
conference room, kitchenette, fax, postage meter, high volume copier, and
DSL. We are very accessible to MUNI and BART.

Tenants in the building include such organizations as the San Francisco
Girls Chorus, the Stern Grove Festival, the American Composers Forum, the
Women's Philharmonic, Bay Area Scores, and the San Francisco Contemporary
Music Players as well as a variety of sole proprietorships. The monthly
rent is $1.30/square foot.

The office spaces available range in size from 200 - 1500 square feet. We
are currently seeking to replace a co-tenant who will be leaving California
at the end of our current lease.

Please pass this announcement on to others who may be interested, and
contact Josh at josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com ASAP for more information.