Re: Ready for 1.0.0 release...

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: ado(at)nirvanaclub(dot)sk
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ready for 1.0.0 release...
Date: 2003-09-26 08:30:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Vendredi 26 Septembre 2003 10:06, andrej misovic a écrit :
> okay, seems good :)
> I wanna ask you, that should I also translate homepage to slovak?
> if yes, where I can find files, etc. ?
> bye!

Dear Andrej,

That would be perfect, thank! Your help is welcome to translate pgAdmin3 web
site. Just visit our translation page and download

http://snake.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/locale/pgadmin3_website.pot file.

We did our best to separate each sentence in order to ease maintenance.
English is not my mother tongue, any remark about the English text is welcome
as usual.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel