[DBLunch Returns]

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: dg <daveg(at)sonic(dot)net>, elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: [DBLunch Returns]
Date: 2003-09-24 18:24:34
Lists: sfpug

The grad students at UCB hold a DBlunch session periodically
through out the school year. The talks, obviously, are not
postgres specific but about specific databases topics.

I have not attended any yet. I am not sure if
they are officially open to the public, but I am on the
list and I doubt if anyone would be thrown out.

If anyone is interested in going with me, let me know.
I am more likely to attend if I have company.

--elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com