Re: change of table name - any help

From: "chakkara rangarajan" <ranga(at)dvdstation(dot)com>
To: <ch(at)rodos(dot)fzk(dot)de>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: change of table name - any help
Date: 2003-09-19 16:56:27
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Christoph,
Thx for your response. We didn't change the search_parth variable. Moreover,
I tried all combination of drop statements like

Drop table table_name
Drop table owner.table_name
Drop table "table_name"
Drop table "owner.table_name"

I don't know what is the problem. Somebody in this esteemed group suggested
me to write to Mr. Tom lane (since he understand the catalog very well) and
I did that and waiting for his response on this issue.
Rgds
--Ranga