buffring in pgsql

From: "monu_indian" <monu_indian(at)indiatimes(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: buffring in pgsql
Date: 2003-09-18 17:08:49
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi all
I have developed a new page buffring algo for DBMS packages I want to implement it in postgresql but I haven't any knowlegde of postgresql code can any1 tell me from where I should start & which docs I will have to study for that.Plz tell me asap.
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at

 Buy The Best In BOOKS at

Bid for for Air Tickets on Air Sahara Flights at Prices Lower Than Before. Just log on to and Bid Now!

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2003-09-18 17:36:34