Re: high cpu usage with postgres on windows XP

From: a m <arte91(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: high cpu usage with postgres on windows XP
Date: 2003-09-08 23:41:40
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
ignore the last message - I fixed it.

The problem I was having is that I wasn't able to see
into the /usr/share/postgres/data folder as the
permissions were set to "postgres". I was trying to
use conf files outside that folder.

In case anyone else runs into the same problem, the
fix listed in the link below works - setting
stats_start_collector to false in the following file:
/usr/share/postgresql/data/postgresql.conf. You may
have to login/switch user to the "postgres" user to
access that folder and make the necessary change.

thanks!