Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Markus Bertheau <twanger(at)bluetwanger(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex
Date: 2003-09-05 04:33:11
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Markus,

> I was thinking selected highlight articles *not* the whole thing, much of
> which is out of date. Tommorrow I will get you a list.

OK, now looking it over there's too much. Instead, we want to provide users
with a "getting started" HTML file that includes links to techdocs and other
resources. Kaarel started such a document; I will try to find my copy so
that we can build on it rather than starting from scratch.

There's a *few* files that I think are useful enough to include on the disk:

GUI Interfaces:
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools

The PostgreSQL Mailing Lists: