Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex
Date: 2003-09-04 20:36:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

We're going to need some things for Comdex:

1) CDs:  I would like to have a "PostgreSQL CD"  which would include
installation scripts and source for (maybe betas of the below):
	PostgreSQL 7.4
	PGAdmin III
	PhpPgAdmin 3.0
	Supplimentary documentation (stuff from Techdocs and General Bits).
   This means we need:
	a) someone to put together a CD image with all of the above;
	b) someone to design CD labels
	c) someone (several someones?) to donate cd-burning.

2) Banner:  I'd like to have a banner of some sort.   Volunteer designers?  It
should be simple so that we can re-use it in the future.  Maybe just
PostgreSQL and the elephant.  I can probably do this, especially if anyone
can give me tips on fonts.

3) Brochure:  We need a PostgreSQL 7.4 Brochure.   I really, really need
someone to volunteer to put this together; there's no way I'm going to get it
done and my design skills suck.  Please?

4) Not MySQL:  Ian, I could use the "distilled" version of your "why not
MySQL" list, something suitable for a 2-sided B/W flyer with large type

5) Schwag:  I'll talk to Marc about t-shirts etc.

-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Larry RosenmanDate: 2003-09-04 21:22:00