Re: Approved

From: Autoresponder <sales(at)superwin(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Approved
Date: 2003-08-20 18:00:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
   Due to an excessive amount of spam sent to this address (about a thousand an hour), we have closed down this email address.  Unfortunately, if we put another email address in this message (which we tried doing before), the virus that has inundated us with spam will pick it up and send spam to our other email addresses, so the only thing to do is to ask you to go to our FAQ section on our website (there is a link at the very bottom of most of our webpages.  Here is a direct link - http://www.regvac.com/cgi-bin/faq/faq-manager.cgi) and leave a message there for us.
   We are sorry for this inconvenience.
   We also have a Registered Users section on our website which may help you.

Regards,
Ray Geide
Super Win Software, Inc.
http://superwin.com/