press anouncement for 7.4 beta

From: Adrian Maier <am(at)fx(dot)ro>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: press anouncement for 7.4 beta
Date: 2003-08-19 13:23:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello, guys!

I have been offline for a while (i am currently in Luxemburg, for training,
for 1 month). Since i am the one who is supposed to translate into
Romanian the Press Anouncement for 7.4beta, i am wondering if i
have missed any important emails regarding this matter.

So, please let me know when you want for me to translate that text.

Cheers,

Adrian Maier
(am(at)fx(dot)ro)