pgAdmin3 font behaviour under KDE

From: Jason Godden <jasongodden(at)optushome(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin3 font behaviour under KDE
Date: 2003-08-10 05:55:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi All,

I've been using pgAdmin3 quite a bit (my hat is off a second time to you and
your team Dave - very very nice) however I don't know how to correct the font
size under kde.

When I run the app in Gnome the font sizes are goverened quite nicely by
Gnome's settings so I can scale as desired. When I run it in KDE the default
font sizes are used and these are quite large. I presumed that under X when
you run a Gnome app in another Window manager that it would run using your
current GTK setup (I think this works with QT and kde apps in other Window
Managers).

Anybody have any hints as to how the font sizes that I desire can be achieved?
I'm presuming passing something on the command line would do it (I haven't
googled for it yet).

Rgds,

Jason