pgAdmin III Bugs/Feature Requests

From: "Mark A(dot) Taff" <marktaff(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III Bugs/Feature Requests
Date: 2003-08-08 17:51:08
Lists: pgadmin-support
First off, thank you Dave, et. al. for continuing your work and creating
pgAdmin III.  Below are some Bugs/Feature requests.

Font name and size settings in help: bug reporting: options dialog are not
saved between uses

HTML help/documentation broswer does not allow setting/saving font name/sizes

Generally speaking, all controls on all dialog boxes are too small, and fonts
are too big, thus rendering it very difficult to guess what the control is
for, or in some cases, making it impossible to use a control at all.

Fonts and sizes used in treeview and listview cannot be set.

File->Options->Query->Font... settings are not saved until pgAdmin is closed

Main toolbar icons are too large

In data grid, double-clicking column header separator should expand column
width to auto-fit column contents, don't you think?

In the treeview, when I have `Tables` highlighted, then right-click on
`Views`, the popup menus should allow me to make a new View, not a table.
Alternately, expand the `New Object` submenu to offer items for all main
objects (aggregates through views).

Most of these issues likely stem from the fact I am working at 1280 x 1024 on
a 19" monitor.

System Info:
AMD Athalon XP 2400
1 GB RAM
SuSE Linux 8.2
KDE 3.1.1
PG 7.3.2

Installed from: pgadmin3-0.9-20030806.1386.rpm

Regards,
Mark

pgadmin-support by date