Website preview

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Website preview
Date: 2003-07-31 07:07:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dear all,

The website preview is available with screenshots at:
http://snake.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php

A few remarks:

- The web site code and text content are written in Php classes and templates.
If you can propose a better web site design, we can use it very quickly. So
do not hesitate to propose a better design if you are interested.

- There are probably plenty of spelling mistakes as I work in Kate and do not
spellcheck XML pages.

- Screenshots of localised versions will be implemented soon. There are also
several pages missing, like translator guidelines, etc...

- The website is not yet translated for obvious reasons: we need to validate
it in team. But the mechanism for storing the locale in a session has been
implemented.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-07-31 09:48:19