Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written
Date: 2003-07-29 21:27:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Tuesday 29 July 2003 22:59, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> > REPLICATION:  PostgreSQL Inc. and Affilias Inc. this week contributed
> > their eRServer Java-based replication solution for PostgreSQL.   eRServer
> > provides a tremendously scalable, battle-tested replication option
> > significantly more powerful than previous Open Source solutions
> > available.

Dear Advocacy members,

Pardon us at pgAdmin team, but we would really appreciate a few words about
pgAdmin3, which was designed mostly for PostgreSQL 7.4. Why not also mention
PhpPgAdmin3 web interface.

A complete rewrite for GNU/Linux, FreeBSD and Win32 is a big news for some
50.000 pgAdmin3 users.  pgAdmin3 will be available in 26 languages, with
source and binary packages for most environments.

Our new website can be previewed at
http://snake.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php

Some screenshots are missing. They will be added shortly.

We are waiting for Dave Page to come back from holidays on Thursday to
validate the content of the site and go beta right afterwards. The new site
will be publised at http://www.pgadmin.org.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel POURE