Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written
Date: 2003-07-29 23:46:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Jean-Michel,

> Pardon us at pgAdmin team, but we would really appreciate a few words about
> pgAdmin3, which was designed mostly for PostgreSQL 7.4. Why not also
> mention PhpPgAdmin3 web interface.

That would certainly go under "easier to adopt" section.

The difficulty with mentioning any of the GUI interfaces is that we don't want
to alienate any of the ones we don't mention. So I will need to contact
phpPGAdmin and PGAccess (probably Xpg and others as well) to see if either
project expects to have an updated release for 7.4.

If what Joe Conway says is correct, though, we'll have time .....

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions